Location & Directions
El Farolito Bed & Breakfast Inn is located in the charming, downtown historic area of Santa Fe. We are near the capital – secluded yet easy-to-find and within walking distance of numerous galleries, shops, restaurants and historical sites.
Late Arrival – If you plan to arrive after 7:00 pm, please notify us so that we can give you our late arrival procedure.
Call 1-888-634-8782 or email email@example.com. A key will be placed in a specified location so you can let yourself in.
Click here to download a PDF version of these instructions
Arriving from the south (Albuquerque) or east (Denver) on I-25:
1) Take exit #282 off of I-25
2) Head north on St. Francis Drive
3) After proceeding on St. Francis Drive for several miles, turn right onto Cerrillos Rd.
4) Turn right onto Paseo de Peralta
5) Turn left onto Galisteo
6) The inn is the second property on the left.
Arriving from the north (Taos) on US 84/285
1) When nearing Santa Fe, bear left to get on Guadalupe St. (toward Downtown)
2) At the intersection of Guadalupe and Paseo de Peralta (first signal light), turn left onto Paseo de Peralta
3) Follow Paseo de Peralta as it circles the downtown and you near the State Capitol Building, on the right.
4) After passing the State Capitol building and the intersection of Paseo de Peralta with Don Gaspar St., turn right onto Galisteo St.
5) The inn is the second property on the left.