Our rooms can accommodate two people and several can accommodate one or two more. See the rooms page for details. There is a $25 charge for each additional person in the room above two. There is no additional charge for one child 2 years old or less in the room with the parents.
All reservations at El Farolito Bed & Breakfast Inn must be secured by a deposit of 50% of the total lodging cost including taxes. The deposit can be paid with a credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover) or check that must be received within one week of booking the reservation.
A two-night reservation is required if a Saturday night is booked. Sometimes a single Saturday night is available, please call us. Also, minimum stays of 3 or 4 nights are required on most Holidays and Indian Market (Call for details).
- If your plans require that you cancel your reservation, we will gladly refund your deposit (less a $25/room cancellation fee) provided that we are given sufficient notice of the cancellation in advance of the confirmed arrival date.
- If 1 to 7 room nights are reserved, we must receive more than 14 days notification. (“Room nights” is equal to the total number of nights in all rooms reserved).
- If 8 or more room nights are reserved, we must receive more than 30 days notification.
- More than 30 days notification of a cancellation is also required for ALL reservations for Indian Market, Thanksgiving, Christmas and the New Year’s holiday periods.
- Any refunded deposit will be subject to a $25 per room cancellation fee. Deposit refunds are paid by check.
- If you shorten your stay and notify us 14 or fewer days but more than 48 hours before your scheduled arrival date (3:00 PM), you will be responsible for one half of the cost of any unrented room nights that were originally reserved for you.
- Within 48 hours of your scheduled arrival (3:00 PM MT), guests will be responsible to pay the cost of their fully reserved stay regardless of their actual arrival or departure date. This is also true for “no shows”.
We love pets but cannot accommodate them at the inn.
Check-in time is from 3:00pm to 7:00pm. Check out time is before 11:00am. Alternate check out times can sometimes be accommodated. Please check with the innkeeper.
If you plan to arrive after 7:00 pm, please notify us so that we can give you our late arrival procedure. Call 505-988-1631 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. A key will be placed in a specified location so you can let yourself in.
There is no smoking allowed in the inn but smoking is certainly permitted on your patio.