Easy To Find and Centrally Located in downtown Santa Fe
Get In Touch
El Farolito Bed and Breakfast is located in the Charming, Downtown Historic Area of Santa Fe. We are near the capital – secluded yet easy-to-find and within walking distance of numerous galleries, shops, restaurants, and historical sites.
El Farolito Bed and Breakfast
514 Galistero Street
Santa Fe, New Mexico 87501
Late Arrival – If you plan to arrive after 7:00 pm, please notify us so that we can give you our late arrival procedure.
Directions To El Farolito B&B Inn Arriving From The South (Albuquerque) Or East (Denver) On I-25:
- Take exit #282 off of I-25.
- Head North on St. Francis Drive.
- After proceeding on St. Francis Drive for several miles, turn right onto Cerrillos Road.
- Turn right onto Paseo de Peralta.
- Turn left onto Galisteo Street (The Inn is the second property on the left).
Directions To El Farolito B&B Inn Arriving From The North (Taos) On US 84/285:
- When nearing Santa Fe, bear left to get onto Guadalupe Street (toward Downtown).
- At the intersection of Guadalupe and Paseo de Peralta (first signal light), turn left onto Paseo de Peralta.
- Follow Paseo de Peralta as it circles the downtown and you near the State Capitol Building, on the right.
- After passing the intersection of Paseo de Peralta and Don Gaspar, turn right onto Galisteo Street (The Inn is the second property on the left).